Friday, March 27, 2009

Let's call this the COMEBACK...


The days keep coming as the sun keeps rising and falling through the sky. My arm's in a sling to keep my collarbone from moving and I'm starting to engage the student culture here in Heidelberg once again.

We had a great middle school guys small group yesturday at the Java Cafe on post. (Java is our equivalent to Starbucks) We met up and just kicked back and shared life for a while, spoke truth and encouraged each other toward Christ. I love the small group setting, the opportunity to be real, to unveil the real you... it's a place that we can share our victories and bear each others burdens.

Our small group is really starting to gel now. We had so much fun yesturday we've decided to meet up tonight for round two at the bowling alley with pizza for dinner. Our small group has been so much fun for me and it's one of the best times I have to connect with the students, I just wanted to write and share with you how God is making this work. It's all for Him!

No comments:

Post a Comment