Friday, March 20, 2009

Health Update

Ive got a medical appointment this afternoon with a neurosurgeon to scan my brain, neck and shoulder i believe. MRI. My collar bone is jacked up for sure. The newest struggle I am having is that the bones are pinching the nerves under my clavical and its causing my chest to go knumb. There are also a few nerves in my neck that were probably affected by whiplash and its causing my left arm and sometimes my left leg to go knumb. The doctors are gonna scan my head today and hopefully everything will be ok so that I can have surgery soon. Normally I would have already been operated on but since I had amnesia for about an hour they need to know that my head is ok before they put me under again. It's nice to have my mom here right now to help me make the correct decisions and get through this process. I still dont know how long the recovery process will take from surgery but hopefully we will know that soon. I just wanted to write this to update anyone who wanted to know whats going on with my head, neck and collar bone. Thank the Lord for that helmet because it most def saved my life.

No comments:

Post a Comment