Monday, March 23, 2009

The Latest

So just to give an update:

I visited my orthopedic doctor today in Heidelberg and after much discussion we have decided to take the most conservative route for healthcare on my shoulder. We are gonna monitor the healing and see if the bones will start to mend themselves over the next few weeks. We are also praying that the knumbness in my arm and chest will go away as the bones reset and begin to grow back together.

Thankfully we have found a physiotherapie office on the Hauptstrasse in Ladenburg about two or three blocks away from where I live, which is convienient considering my lack of transportation. The cost is also very low for Physical Therapy at this location which helps considering my situation.

Over the next 14 weeks the healing process will unfold and I am hoping in the Lord and His ability to fix me. Just wanted to give you the latest...

-ROB

No comments:

Post a Comment