Wednesday, February 11, 2009

Moving Forward...

Well,

I'm moving to Germany today. Taking a jet plane east to the snowy tundra... New Language... New Customs... New sights, sounds, smells and sermons but the same Jesus in control of all things. He is preeminent and before all things. Supreme! I read this verse this morning that penetrated directly to my heart:

May you be strengthened with all power, according to His glorious might, for all endurance and patience with joy, giving thanks to the Father, who has qualified you to share in the inheritance of the saints in the light. Colossians 1:11-12

I have no power of my own and need Jesus because He is glorious and mighty to save. Why? To run this race and serve Him with endurance and patience overflowing with JOY... always giving thanks for what He has done. If you know me at all you know that I am totally unqualified for this task but get this: I have been qualified because of His faithfulness to endure the cross and I now rejoice and share the inheritance, I GET JESUS, who is the LIGHT!

No comments:

Post a Comment