Tuesday, February 3, 2009

Final FundRaising


I'm writing to update everyone on the status of my trip to Germany. The Lord has provided $11,000 so far for the trip and I've been so amazed at His faithfulness to provide for His children. And I am so thankful for all those who have prayed and given to help support this trip to share Jesus with military teens.

After figuring the budget I still need to get to the $12,000 mark before I can buy my plane ticket to Germany. I'm still praying to leave February 11th but that all depends on the last thousand dollars.

I just wanted to write this and share with you where I am in regards to the fund raising. Please pray that the final funds will come in so that I can go and start building relationships with these students. Thank you so much!

If you are able to give and support this mission please call me at (904)338-2187 or

make checks payable to: Young Life Account X998
and mail them to:

Young Life
PO Box 520
Colorado Springs, CO 80901

-Rob

No comments:

Post a Comment