Monday, February 9, 2009

Fly Date!

welp, my bags are getting packed and i'm almost ready to go. 2 more days in JAX!!! i fly on Wednesday at 5pm to Frankfurt with one stop in Charlotte. (wish i could stop by elevation church during my layover, but that seems impossible) i definetly feel the presence of God working in my life and i'm just stoked that:

1. my sin problem has been paid for!
2. God is giving me the desires of my heart!
3. i have a testimony to share!

waking this morning i had this thought:

God has never asked us to do anything He hasn't already done. He gave all of Himself for us; we should give all of ourselves to HIM! The finished work of the cross speaks through the Gospel which He pleads through us...

Pray for us and the students... there is work to be done. Greater Things!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment