Friday, April 3, 2009

MCYM Service Project 2009

Tonight a double decker bus filled with students and leaders from MCYM will drive through the night toward Opava, Czech Republic. MCYM Club Beyond Service Project 2009 starts tonight! I'm not able to attend because of my collar bone injury. This is one of the biggest events of the year for MCYM, a place where students can have the opportunity to serve through construction, language and VBS type ministries. I'm not actually in on all the activities that will be going down since I'll be resting here in Ladenburg all week.

Please pray that the Lord will make Himself known through Service Project 2009. I know that if I was healthy enough, it would be one of my greatest honors to serve alongside those students this week.

No comments:

Post a Comment