Friday, April 10, 2009

Collision

Last night was amazing... for me. Earlier in the day I saw that Kevin was praying about the Collision service at PLBC for that night. I wished so badly I could just be there and once again be a part of what God is doing in the midst of the students at Promise Land. I desperately miss being a part of such a loving church. You can always feel the love of Christ when you walk around or near that church, or when you spend time with the people.

I started praying that the Lord would be lifted up and that He would do something special last night. I was at home watching some movies late and as I was just about to go to bed I decided to check my twitter one last time and BAM! There Kevin was twittering a link to watch the service live online.

I followed the link and there they were. The band practicing for the show, my friends walking around the room. It reminded me of their faithfullness to the Lord. They are still being used by God in the lives of His people. I saw grace and truth collide last night and I'm now changed and challenged to make the most of my life for Him. I'm all in!

Thanks Promise Land...

1 comment:

  1. Isn't it neat when God does something just like that to let us know that He's there and He loves us...it's the little things like that....

    ReplyDelete