Friday, August 21, 2009

LIFE NOW 8/21/09

*Classic swell on the way to North FL courtesy of Hurricane Bill (watching from the sidelines)

*Teaching three times in three days next week (Please pray that I decrease & He increases!)

*Canoe trip was thebomb.com/amazing!

*It was super hot yesterday but the temp dropped 20 degrees and it feels great today!

*Reading three books and listening to various podcasts daily...

*Got a vision for surf ministry down on paper. (If you want a copy let me know)

*Excited for school to start and to be used by God this new semester.

*Feel like God is leading me to come home and finish my degree past December...

*Living each day as if it's an opportunity... Trying to make the most of this chance to grow!

*Missing my friends, my family and my ocean.

*Loving the gospel, it changes everything!

*Jesus, no where to turn but You... You have the words of eternal life!

No comments:

Post a Comment