Sunday, August 2, 2009

In the beginning there was love...

Your heart is bigger than the ocean
Your eyes are brighter than the sun
Your ways are higher than the endless sky
Your truth is older than time
Nothing can come between you and me
You've promised never to leave
And no one can pluck me from your hand
Your thoughts are more than sand of the sea
You are able to do more than I can dream
You've given me a hope to believe
The truth of You has set me free
Jesus You are all I need
I'll trade today for your glory
You've covered my sin with your blood
I'm falling in love with the story
that changes lives and makes us one

I wrote these lines today in reflection of what's going on in my heart. I'm not sure where I am going, because Jesus I am following Your lead. I'm excited to know You and stoked to walk with You where You go. Make me silent before You, as You are on the throne.

No comments:

Post a Comment