Saturday, September 5, 2009

Mission: His Glory

I'm moving around a bit this month as my roommate's family comes to visit. I am staying with a friend in the small mountains north east of Heidelberg for the next week and then I will be staying with another friend for a short period of time after that. It's a new perspective and the world keeps changing. The cool air is rushing in now and the first indications of autumn have arrived. Watched a football game in the cold rain last night and then had dinner with some friends at a lovely restaurant called "Vapiano's" in Mannheim. I loved the Rucola Ravioli with a Caprese Salad.

We are gearing up for Club to start in a matter of days and I'm in expectant hope that this year we will see more of Christ and Him glorified. I am contemplating God's glory and praying that I will be used in the capacity that I was created. My hope and eyes are on Jesus. I am extremely excited to be here this fall to enjoy Club, the HS football and share Christ through my life.

I'm also excited to finish strong here and return to Jacksonville in a few months. I'm hoping to use what I've learned here and serve the Lord at home in the ways He calls me. Life never made much sense until I met Christ. Now, as His will unfolds, I am concentrating on Him, knowing that in Him I can do all things and be the man He created me to be. It's a hard road that takes faith. It's a chaotic life that teaches us to embrace Truth. It's His voice that's beckons me to be silent before Him. It's His glory that is becoming my mission.

No comments:

Post a Comment