Saturday, May 16, 2009

this week:

*On monday we passed out Popsicles at the High School to advertize Beach Break and then we had a pajama night with some crazy prank calls, pillow fights and a great Club Talk by Jenna about How Christ wants to have a personal relationship with us...

*Tuesday I played soccer with Middle Schoolers at lunch and that night we had a Superhero Club... I enjoyed a really deep small group after the Club Talk

*Wednesday I did laundry and took time for a much needed rest

*Thursday night I went to a wonderful Bible Study... we talked about how God delights in us... Wow, it was good.

*Friday we hung out with some students, watched the season finale of The Office and enjoyed a Yager Schnitzel at the Shutzenhaus (i know i spelled that wrong)

*Tonight it's time for "Die Kartoffel" (Argentinian Steaks brought to you raw... you take your cut of meat and cook it on a lava stone at your table... once your meat has achieved perfection, eat it off the stone... I go with Filet Mignon) with my friends Mike & Julia and a new couple who just moved here and want to help us work with students... Awesome!

No comments:

Post a Comment