Wednesday, May 6, 2009

My Favorite Place

I got a little homesick thinkin about how much I miss surfing the Poles, being a part of small groups with my best friends, how much I miss PLUTH and PLBC, my family and the bridge... I ended up just jotting down these words:
I’ve caught waves off the coast of Florida
Wrote poems by the Frisco Bay
Got lost somewhere in Austria
Ate a crepe on the Champs-Elysees
I fell in love in California
Lost my heart in Germany
Didn’t have much fun in London
But Bruges was like a perfect day
Sang songs to the Lord in Praha
Ladenburg feels like a maze
Climbed a rock on Mt Washington
In DC I took a nap in the shade
I watched the sunrise in the Grand Canyon
In Cozumel got caught in the rain
Never been to Hawaii
But Home is my favorite place

No comments:

Post a Comment