Monday, January 12, 2009

religion or rEVOLution?

Jesus didn't come to start a new religion. He came to start a revolution.

Does your faith in God turn your life upside down?

Does your walk with Jesus turn your world upside down?

What are we doing when we try to conform each to the other? The Bible clearly says that we have each been created for a unique purpose. The truth is I'm tired of trying to be somebody I'm not. I'm ready to heed the whispers of the Holy Spirit. I'm in love and I can't help it. My life is very unusual and can't be fit into some box.

You CAN'T have a revolution for God without love.

-That's how they will know us... by our love. Look at the word revolution. You can't spell revolution without "evol" which is love backwards. Want to really rebel against the mainstream? Love someone, Read your Bible, Heed the Whispers!

Jesus is after you, He has made a way for you, He is in love with you and His love wants to work in you to love others.

I'm done with religion, I want to be a part of God's rEVOLution!



:I'm reading "Welcome to the Revolution" by Brian Tome and its shaking me up. I just wanted to now in return, attempt to shake you up.

No comments:

Post a Comment