Monday, January 19, 2009

...friends...

The time is approaching that I will go to Europe... finding what God has in store for me there. There are so many unknowns and I'm savoring where I am right now and anticipating where I will be then.

I have spent some great time with friends the last two days... Watching football, shopping, eating, fireworking, starbuxing, charlie hall-ing, bible timing, church enjoying, silent momenting, praying and loving.

This season is almost up for me as I look to the next...

I want to say thank you to all the friends who have encouraged me, taught me, grown with me, spoken truth into me, comforted me and shown me what love really is. Thank you to everyone who has supported me in this venture to follow Jesus. Thank you for your prayers and for just being you!

I'm excited to live the rest of my days to glorify His name!

3 comments:

  1. Hey Robby! Found your blog from the link on your facebook page. I'm glad to have a chance to get to read from your heart and to get to know you better. It's been an amazing thing to see how God has transformed you these past 8 years that I've known you. Continue to seek Him in all you do, and thank you for being so transparent.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Robzings, you're gonna kill it for Jesus in Germany!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Reading your blog makes me miss couch conversations with you. I know our friendship was on a rather auxiliary basis though other people, but there is something about the way you think that I crave conversations with you. Regardless, I hope you have the greatest time in Germany. I know you will effect lives in ways you won't anticipate, and through this, your acquaintances/friends will learn just as much as you will. Good luck in everything you do, and be sure to keep blogging.

    ReplyDelete