Wednesday, January 21, 2009

i'm going to miss...

in no particular order:

~PLUTH: We've got the sickest youth ministry. It's in your face, rocks the boat, and breaks your heart by the power of the Holy Spirit.

~Waves: i'm gonna miss 4 foot glassy peelers at the poles when a SE swell kisses a 5 mph SW wind and you grab the outside break A-frame just right and go left, till the shore break swells up and you fly down the face at top speed and faceplant in knee deep water

~Airplanes: I will truly miss being on an airplane 8 hours a day making it fly.

~my black couch: (it's not really black to those with normal colorvision)

~friends

~Moe's & Chickfil-a

~Promise Land: I've never been to a church so filled with love.

~the Old Ortega Bridge: if you don't know.. better ax somebody!

~warm weather

~small groups with Kevin, Sean, Justin and the other peeps

~Cecil Field

~and I will miss my family who has always supported me to chase my dreams.

1 comment:

  1. Dang bro, you're gonna make cry... a little. Glad your only gonna be gone 10 months, Im gettin a wet suit so we can hit some peelers when you get back! Peace bro, we will all miss you too - GO AND ROCK GERMANY FOR JESUS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete